Re: Insert module at startup

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:09:21PM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:
| | Greg Folkert said:
| >
| > People read. Please change this
| > consequences. Like break they way
| > top posting has some very annoying
| > In regard to top posting
| | I agree with you 100%. I think. What are you saying? | | *Puzzles what type of cypher this is.*

Its a top-posted cipher.  Read it from bottom to top, just like a
top-posted reply.  The layout emphasizes his point.  (Nice, Greg. :-))

-D

It's funny and I understand it if I throw all sense of grammar out the window reading from bottom to top. Still of all the lines "Like break they way" leaves me wondering if bottom to top is really the right way, but I cant make it fit anywhere else.

"In regard to top posting top posting has some very annoying consequences. Like break they way People read. Please change this"

--
Jacob