RE: Insert module at startup

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 05:18, Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) wrote:
> [...]
As soon as possible. Thanks.
People read. Please change this
consequences. Like break they way
top posting has some very annoying
In regard to top posting

And the is located in:  "/etc" directory

The file is called "modules" hence the "/etc/modules"

add the module name without the ".o" and you should be good to go.

Please remember the Top Posting issue. Thanks.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

You have not yet reached the height of your depravity.