Re: MS mail bombs

Walt L. Williams wrote:

Is there anyone else out there being mail bombed with emails
that look like there from M$? The rate at which their coming is increasing exponentially.

Any suggestions on how to make it stop.

I believe you are seeing the work of Win32.Swen.A
http://www3.ca.com/virusinfo/virus.aspx?ID=36939

Pretty nice looking email, huh? :)

This worm seems to have kicked off the thread on Sieve. I'd say you could have searched the archives for it, but maybe the thread is too recent to search for. Anyway, it may be worthwhile to glean the information from the thread in the second link below.

http://lists.debian.org/search.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200309/msg03045.html

--
Jacob