Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Mihalis I. Tsoukalos wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 11:08:42PM -0600, Walt L. Williams wrote:
> > Is there anyone else out there being mail bombed with emails
> > that look like there from M$? The rate at which their coming
> > is increasing exponentially.
> >
> > Any suggestions on how to make it stop.

Talk to your internet provider. The good thing about these mail bombs is
that they all have one property in common: they are virus carriers. My
provider offers the following means:

1. Rejection of infected mails
2. Creation of a list of senders to be rejected
3. Creation of a list of domains to be rejected
4. Creation of a list of keywords in the "from", "to" and other fields as
   rejection criterion.

Frank Hrebabetzky	Tel.:     +55 / 48 / 235 1106
Florianopolis			  +55 / 48 / 9998 7686
Brazil			email:	  frankh@terra.com.br