Spamassassin setup (was: Sieve script to filter today's MS)

annoyances

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 12:59:29AM +0200, Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:20:27 +0200, Jeff Elkins wrote:
>
> > Shri, I'm getting slammed by this crap. I've got SA running
> > though...could you clue a SA newbie how to set this up?
> >
> > SA is grabbing all "normal" spam, but it's choking on this onslaught.
>
> You can add a "score" line to your ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs file. Scroll
> down to the end, there you should find an example. I'm currently using
>
> 	score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 5
>
> with a threshold of five, i.e. any spam/worm which is stupid enough to
> contain a Microsoft binary should be caught just because of this
> modification.

I'm running  2.20-1woody and added the above score to the system-wide
settings /etc/spamassassin/local.cf, but it does not seem like those
tests are being run.

So I have a few spamassassin questions:

1) It doesn't not seem like I have MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE rule.  Can I add
those additional tests to my version of spamassassin?

2) How do I know if RBLs are being consulted?

I'm using the default Debian user_prefs:

rewrite_subject         0

    score RCVD_IN_RBL               10
    score RCVD_IN_RSS               1
    score RCVD_IN_DUL               1