Re: OT: Burned by domain name registrar for $150, suggestions?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 03:56:03PM -0400, Mike Mueller wrote:
> If the fee is a result of the domain name expiring and this is a
> "special" reinstatement fee, then it seems usary to me.

<pedant>
Usury means interest. Perhaps "extortion"?
</pedant>
<ot-trivia>
In days gone by English businessmen took seriously the many Biblical
prohibitions of usury - and got around them by importing Jews to do it.
</ot-trivia>

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons