Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:40:23 +0200, Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 10:31:26PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>> > Use fetchmail to download your mail and feed it to exim for local
>> > delivery. Exim can run spamassassin for you.  If the download volume
>> ..putting procmail between these should do this the nice way.
>
> sure but why does spamassassin not catch those dam worms???

SA is a spam filter. You can abuse it to filter out .exe files. See my
other mail in this thread where I explained the exact procedure.

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!