Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

> My question is: Is there a mail client that aloud me to use SpamAssassin
> or any other tool to effectively filter all this shit.

Use fetchmail to download your mail and feed it to exim for local delivery.
Exim can run spamassassin for you.  If the download volume is a problem (it
is for me) give fetchmail a 140k limit which will throw away most of the
current crop of worms (along with all other large messages, though!)
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)