Re: OT: email style flames, was: Can't mount cdrom

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 12:46:58AM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
| On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:23:14 -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:
| >
| > How about shortening your attribution from 3 lines to 1?  I
| > accidentally chopped it out before since I didn't immediately
| > recognize it, since it was 3 lines separated from the other
| > attributions by a blank.
|
| ..I use these 3 lines to attribute "when who wrote what",
| to help my readership keep track of context,

I use that 1 line to
\begin{quote}
   attribute "when who wrote what", to help my readership keep track
   of context,
\end{quote}

Vineet is just asking for a 1-line attribution instead of a 3-line
attribution.  Seems like a reasonable request to me.

-D

--
The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life,
turning a man from the snares of death.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/