Newbie woes: Deleted Internet menu in taskbar

I have a new install of Debian Woody. I bought the latest stable release Intel x86 / IA-32 (``i386'') from Abexia.  I survived installation and could get on the internet, but when I tried to configure a new installation of "Mozilla Thunderbird", I accidently deleted the whole Internet menu.  Couldn't find it in the trash either.  Is there anyway to restore the menu defaults?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com