Potato apt sources.list

Hi group,

I know potato is obsolete, but today I wanted to update a machine the last time, before I do a distribution-update to woody.

But it seems, some apt sources are broken now, I get errors like the following when doing "apt-get update":
Hit http://security.debian.org potato/updates/non-free Packages
Get:3 http://security.debian.org potato/updates/non-free Release [117B]
Get:4 ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org potato/main Packages
Err ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org potato/main Packages
  Unable to fetch file, server said 'Failed to open file.  '

In sources.list I have:

deb ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ potato/updates main contrib non-free

I also tried other mirrors like ftp.de.debian.org - but none better.

If the source-path is broken today - does anyone have a known working source path?

Regards,
Oliver