Re: Not impressed with 2.6.0-test2 so far...

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 09:07:38PM -0400, Neal Lippman wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone has gotten 2.6.0-test2 compiled and runnign at
> all

Of course; tons of people are running it.  It's what I use for most of
my daily work.  My laptop, alas, is a little unstable under 2.6, but two
other computers at work are running fine.

> and has any pointers?

It probably won't be possible to do any troubleshooting without more
detail about your particular situation: exact error messages, hardware
involved, etc.

--Bruce Fields