JAVA

get a error dealing with (application/x-java-vm) that can only be viewed with the appropriate plugin..?? i have the java 1.4.2 run time installed abd i am running Sid
i get a error in apt-get upgrade saying (1 not fully installed it is)
this is what i get but the site is bad and i caint locate the file anywhere , could some one point me in a good direction to find the file or where i can find info to fix my problem

Setting up ibm-jdk1.1-installer (1.1.8-5) ...
This package is an installer package, it does not actually
contain the IBM JDK. You will need to go download the IBM
JDK by hand. Please visit

       http://www.ibm.com/java/jdk/118/linux/

now and download. The file should be owned by root,
be named ibm-jdk-l118-linux-x86.tgz and be copied to /tmp.
thank  you

Setty

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude]