Re: Kernel with initrd, remove unused modules

El martes, 16 de septiembre de 2003, a las 07:48, Kevin McKinley escribe:
> To keep the modules from loading automatically at boot, edit /etc/modules.
> Either remove or comment out the names of the modules you don't need.

I did not mean *those* modules. Modules at /etc/modules are put there
by myself, because I need them. The modules I refer to, are those
loaded while bootstraping, by the initrd procedure.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"