pls recommend virtual email setup

I have been charged with setting up a new server to provide email for a
number of virtual domains.  The server I've selected to use for this is
a Debian stable box.

I've done this before in other distributions, but have not yet with
Debian (although I've been a big debian fan for my personal use for some
time).

Could someone please recommend a setup that hopefully I can install
almost exclusively from deb packages (or am I hoping for too much?).

Example:

Postfix-courier-mysql
or
Qmail-courier-mysql
or
Postfix-cyrus-mysql-webcyradm

And also I would hope that good documentation might be available too!
(now I'm really asking for a lot!)  :-)

Thanks
Kevin

--