Re: Where is the file /usr/include/linux/modversions.h ?

yes, I know that ;)
but even after make menuconfig (which made it work before), it doesn't work
with test5-mm2
and when I run "make dep", it tells me it's not needed now but modversions.h
doesn't work too
what I think weird is I use the same way to do that since the first 2.6
kernel, and it always  works until now

as Torsten say (in the next messsage), nvnet should find include files it need
in the kernel source instead of /usr/include
I think before it searched in the kernel source and now in /usr/include, but I
don't know why ... I'll try to force it to compile against kernel source

thanks for your help  ;)