Re: Can't mount cdrom

From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Can't mount cdrom
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:53:49 +0100

Please use postfix quoting format:  your reply goes below the material
cited.

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't always follow this methodology but I will attempt to make an effort to use it in the future. I'm a member of a few mailing lists and some use the opposite ie top-posting. It is easy to get confused, either that or I'm easily confused!

Trim your quotes appropriately and ensure your attributions are
accurate.

Aplogies, I misread the post. The error message was almost the same as the one I received on my system.

Read the post.

I have since re-read the post and realised my error.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
Defeat EU Software Patents! http://swpat.ffii.org/

On a side note, I would personally find it a tad nicer if your replies could use a more polite tone! It could just be me, but I find your abrupt responses annoying and often rude. There are nicer sounding ways to point out people mistakes as we're obviously not all as aware of netiquette (spelling?) as yourself. Everyone can make mistakes, myself included!

Regards,

nry

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess