Browser problems

Hello fellow Debian users.

I was wondering if anyone running Sid/Unstable on an AMD Duron with 256MB of
RAM has been experiencing problems on i386 getting browsers to work?

I can't start Galeon, Konqueror OR Mozilla.  I need mozilla
becuase I installed Java and play Runescape.  I have KDE 3.1.3
and I have been updating daily without any problems.  From the last week of
August to the second week of September 2003, I had no problems starting ANY
browser.  Now I find myself using Firebird, which while it is nice, I miss
mozilla and Galeon.  I was wondering if anyone encountered this same problem.
It happens on AT LEAST KDE 3.1.3 and GNOME 2.2.
My laptop works fine, and it's got top of the line bleeding edge stuff, like X
4.3 because it's a March 2003 Powerbook, so I am eluded as to why the
browsers work on Unstable PPC when I have update both at the same time. :-/

Any suggestions?