Re: Browser problems

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 06:32:45PM -0500, Patrick Klee wrote:

> I can't start Galeon, Konqueror OR Mozilla.

I don't know the answer to your specific problem (because I run
testing) but you need to be more specific.  What does "can't start"
mean?  When you click the icon nothing happens?

If that's the case, what happens when you type the name of the
program at a command prompt?  That's always a good idea because most
programs print an error message before exiting.

What if you strace it?  What if you run it within gdb?

Actually I have a guess:  use dpkg or your favorite front-end to be
sure they're actually installed.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading