Re: Broken mail - Upgrade Exim3 to Exim4

I have a very basic setup - a smarthost that I dial up to,
and a local network (lan) in my home.  My error was with
the local interfaces option - I specified specific IP addresses
for all machines on my network, instead of using the default.
I used dpkg-reconfigure to go back and correct my mistake.  Now
my system is working well.  (Except that I can't connect to my
inn2 with a news reader, but that's another problem).

Regards,
   Russ