Re: Broken mail - Upgrade Exim3 to Exim4

At Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:53:40 -0500 (CDT),
Russ Cook wrote:

> Please disregard my request for help.  I ran dpkg-reconfigure
> exim4-config and paid closer attention to my responses and the
> prompts offered.  All now appears to run properly.  I'm a happy
> camper.

Mind sharing your experience?  I've read some horror stories on
the subject, and have put off upgrading.  What particular
pitfalls did you encounter?  Did you modify your exim4 config
files by any method other than running dpkg-reconfigure?