Re: dvd::rip / transcode

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 01:35:53PM +0200, daniel wrote:
> Well, it seems we have been passing through the same difficulties or
> similar. This week has been the first time I have tried dvdrip.
>
> In my case im encoding in divx5 format..
>
> Well, I finally got to transcode and making a good avi file right after
> not touching the controls on "Clip&Zoom". Try that and tell us if it
> works for you now.

That is not so good news... I have never touched 'clip&zoom'. Also,
changing 'clip&zoom' to 'no modifications' also doesn't work. I tried
transcode from the command line to make sure dvd::rip wasn't using too
many options of which one could be wrong. I really have no idea what the
problem is.

> Good luck.

Thanks!

David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!