Re: dvd::rip / transcode

David Fokkema wrote:
On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 01:35:53PM +0200, daniel wrote:

Well, it seems we have been passing through the same difficulties or
similar. This week has been the first time I have tried dvdrip.

In my case im encoding in divx5 format..

Well, I finally got to transcode and making a good avi file right after
not touching the controls on "Clip&Zoom". Try that and tell us if it
works for you now.

That is not so good news... I have never touched 'clip&zoom'. Also,
changing 'clip&zoom' to 'no modifications' also doesn't work. I tried
transcode from the command line to make sure dvd::rip wasn't using too
many options of which one could be wrong. I really have no idea what the
problem is.

Good luck.

Thanks!

David

Well... Im afraid to say, that with another test Im getting the same error again, without touching the clib&zoom options...

Seems we are both in the same situation, I wonder what's causing this...
If you find out please cc me on this one, Ill do the same.

--
-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com