Re: Not-so-strange question about bind

There are two ways to do this.

1. If you have two network interfaces on the host have bind9 running
against only any card - one for internal one for external.

2.Use views in bind9 and only run one version of bind9.
e.g.

view "internal" {
  match-clients {10/8; };

};

view "external" {
  match-clients { any; };
  recursion no;

};

I have assumed that your internal network runs on the 10.x.x.x
addresses.