Re: Traffic Shaping -- I Need a Push in the Right Direction

I attended a presentation about 'Linux Bandwidth Arbitrator' at the
Denver area LUG. It is offered by a one man operation who calls his
org. APconnections. It is not free, but not at all expensive. Look at
http://www.bandwidtharbitrator.com
I haven't used it, but the owner/developer seems to know what he's
doing, software-wise.