Re: Routing

Oh boy indeed!

Situation:

Internet - Eth1(217.149.34.117) - Debian - Eth0 - Internal 192.168.8.0/24
LAN

                                                                       \  -
Gateway (192.168.8.4) - 10.1.0.0/24 (LAN)

\  - 192.168.3.0/24 (LAN)

Id like to give my road warriors access to the three Lan's
This is now a fact. Thanks for that!

Sometimes though they also need to acces, ftp site, and website's while also
on the lan. Internal website are ofcourse no problem anymore, but internet
website are.
By reading your excellent explanation, I understand that this is a tough
cookie to bake.

ok, so be it, if there is no easy route to create then I have to think of
some other way for this.

Thanks,
Mark

p.s.
You don't happen to know how to get mppe encryption working do you? I
installed the kernel-patch-mppe but the howto's and manuals tell me I have
to compile the kernel. Any doc's on that?
Thanks again.