Re: /home partition

Wathen, Metherion wrote:

I'm not an epert but I believe that you must add an entry in fstab for
hda2 as the /home directory.
the entry should read something like the following:
/hda2   ext2<or your filesystem type> /home   defaults   0  0
others on the list can prolly better advise but that is pretty much how my
system is setup. you might also search the list for "how do I install a second harddrive" thread. some good info in there.

hth,
mw

After I followed the instructions from the others, I didn't have to manually
edit /etc/fstab---->  dev/hda2 /home  ext2  errors=remount-ro  0  1
appeared spontaneously