Re: mutt: thread reconstruction?

on Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 01:26:14AM -0700, Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.ca) wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:32:21AM +0100, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > I'd like suggestions on how I might go about restoring at least
> > pseudo-threading of articles, though I'm also posting to the list on
> > this matter.
>
> Tag the message you want to attach to, scroll down to the top message
> in the other thread fragment and hit &

Ah, so an inverse "break thread".

OK, is there a way to do this in bulk, in a way other than simply
tagging all messages with a common subject as being threaded replies ,
one-level deep, of a single initial post?  I don't see this.

My alternative solution is to have the list configuration changed such
that headers are preserved.

Peace.

   Microsoft Trustworthy Computing:
       http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit033.html