Re: spamassassin and SQL prefs?

At 2003-09-05T19:59:51Z, "Derrick 'dman' Hudson" <dman@dman13.dyndns.org> writes:

> Instead of whitelisting, which as noted above is prone to being fooled,
> try the bayesian classification.  Recent versions of SA include an
> implementation of the algorithm as described at
> http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/background.html.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if SA's Bayesian filtering works with SQL
user prefs?  My mailserver uses a Cyrus backend and there is no correlation
between mail accounts and system accounts, so I've switched to storing what
limited preferences are available in a MySQL database.  I'd like to play
with the Bayes filtering, but I don't even know if my setup is eligible to
use it, and I didn't have any luck finding documentation on the subject when
I last looked.
--
Kirk Strauser