spamassassin: whitelist_from_rcvd ?!?!

Wow!

I have just discovered a serious mis-judgment by the spamassassin folks,
or possibly by the debian maintainer of spamassassin!

   /usr/share/spamassassin/60_whitelist.cf

This file contains ``Default whitelists'' ... ``addresses which send
mail that is often tagged (incorrectly) as spam ...''

   amazon.com
   walmart.com
   orbitz.com

I don't know about any of you; but, I really want the opportunity -- up
front -- to decide *FOR MYSELF* whether or not I consider the email sent
to me from these sites to be spam.

Frankly, I regularly receive spam from orbitz, and recently I have
received spam from amazon.  By spam, I mean email for which I have made
*NO* request, and have no desire to receive . . .

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds