overnet, mldonkey, which one??

Hi all.

I have no experience with any internet file sharing system.
Some one told me about overnet. I searched debian repositories for it and I
came up with mldonkey, another program to do that.

Now I readed a bit about this but still I don't  feel like I can make the
choice.

Seems to me that overnet is better.
Overnet have proxy support, I have not see this in mldonkey (maybe I miss it).
Also mldonkey advice you to create a new acount for it to work should any
hacker gets access to the machine. So I guess that it's not very secure.
But seems to me that overnet isn't free, which is a big drawback.

I'm looking for:

1- Easy of use.
2- Security.
3- Proxy support. (I live behind a firewall)
4- Work well in low bandwith.
5- Free (GPL)

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks in advice.