Re: how to broadcast web, if dsl modem block port 80

one side connect to phone line, the other side connect to my pc's lan port, so it seem is modem

but it print gateway on the device,

so it is a complicated device(actiontec dsl-modem-gateway R1524).

I ever phone actiontec tech support, he said this dsl modem with my current firmware 1.51 can work to broadcast webserver-do not need to update to newer firmware.  But he do not know how to support linux.

hope to see more help
sincere eric

Have you signed up for the World's Fastest Free Email ? http://www.Luxmail.com