Re: Apache/DSL Modem/Port Forwarding

eric lin wrote:

[...snip...]

that's why actiontec support ask me to update firmware, but it only have window file no linux tar file

looking advancer sharing your opinion

Is the update file a win32 executable (ie update.exe) or is it a zip file who's contents need to be ftp'd/zmodem transfered to the DSL modem?

If it's not a program, but is an archive file or just a data file that needs to be transfered, you may not need windows.

Jacob

Ps. I find it interesting that you are cross-posting to debian-user and redhat-user lists. What distribution/release of GNU/Linux are you using?