Re: Apache/DSL Modem/Port Forwarding

Thanks your reply,
--------------------------------
the following is this dsl modem's advance setup
----------------
  #  WAN IP Address
# Wireless Settings
# LAN IP Address
# DHCP Server
# Services Blocking
# Website Blocking
# VPN Pass Through
# Remote Management
# Port Forwarding
# DMZ Hosting
# Firewall
# Dynamic Routing
# NAT
# Static Routing
# MAC Address Cloning
--------------------------------
I believe I modify back from my apache server's httpd.conf
listen 70 back to 80,
also no Port Forwaring
my static ip is 209.180.184.93

you might try any way, I tried telnet (my ip)
it have login prompt, but that seem very little to help me to my goal broadcast webpage.

also I can not guess how to configure or modify the setting so the modem configure page can be moved out from port 80

that's why actiontec support ask me to update firmware, but it only have window file no linux tar file

looking advancer sharing your opinion

sincere Eric