Re: lm-sensors

    "no-spam" == no-spam  <Menno> writes:

    no-spam> Should I compile it from the lm-sensors-source package?
    no-spam> What is the easiest way to do this?

It's been two years, but I downloaded the lm-sensors-source package
and built it following the instructions that came with the package
(for the stock 2.4.18-k7 kernel). The only thing I remember was that
the process was quite forgettable. Now, getting the sensors pacakge
configured correctly was a different story ;-)

Relevant output from dpkg is:

ii  libsensors1           2.6.3-5
    Library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
ii  lm-sensors-2.4.18-k7  2.6.3-1+10.00.Custom
    Kernel drivers to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
ii  lm-sensors-source     2.6.3-5
    Kernel drivers to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors (source)

The second package is my custom built .deb

Cheers!
Shyamal