Re: Jabber and transports

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 01:28:05PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:06:12AM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > In the last week, I've added a support to start and stop the
> > individual transports when they are installed/upgraded/removed and
> > the ability to control whether they should be enabled or not on the
> > system.  This too is documented in the package README.Debian.
>
> Do you have an apt source, by any chance?

Not yet.  Haven't wanted to make it quite that easy for them to be
pulled just yet, since they are hosted on my private DSL line.  I have
applied for an account on http://mentors.debian.net/ and will put the
packages there if I don't get a sponsor for them soon.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. --Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927