Re: Quoting

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:19:08PM -0500, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> Well, I have been attending a university for 5 years now, and in all
> that time I've met one student who regularly uses Linux and one
> professor who has used Linux before. It's a relatively small school
> though. About 5000 students I think.

Oh, very nice. Up to this moment I was looking forward to my time at
the University of Vienna, but now... No, seriously: you somehow can't
compare it, but on my school (900 pupils) there is nobody who actually
uses Linux, so I used to think that this fact would change at
university.

Obviously this isn't the turth...

C.

--
Christian Schoeller {Schueler} | "Eine weltweite Geschenkverteilung
MAIL {mailto:c_p_s@gmx.net}    | wuerde jede Zivilisation unmoeglich