Re: open office spell checking

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 22:12, Roy Pluschke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get the spell checking in open office working - It won't even let me
> select the spell checker under Options -> Language Settings -> Writing Aids.
> I'm running unstable. Anybody have any ideas?

What version of OOo are you running, and where did you get it?  I.e.,
from www.openoffice.org, or Debian, etc?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

Thanks to the good people in Microsoft, a great deal of the data
that flows is dependent on one company. That is not a healthy
ecosystem. The issue is that creativity gets filtered through
the business plan of one company.
Mitchell Baker, "Chief Lizard Wrangler" at Mozilla