Re: TrueType fonts (again)

You could try

dpkg -L <package-name>

to see where the packages were installed and then add that path under
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

also make sure that you either have a font server or that you are
Load "freetype"
to the modules section. also can help
Load "type1"
Next try running xfontsel and see that the fonts appear. You also may
have to change the settings for the kde ups to use the true type fonts.

--
Micha Feigin
michf@math.tau.ac.il