Re: kde 3.1.3 stable and koffice

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 04:51:12PM +0200, Roberto Sanchez wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, why can you not run unstable?

I can't afford to not be able to work on my laptop because an upgrade
didn't go well.

I'm been running unstable for over 2years on my desktop and had a
bumpy ride that I do not want to go through on my laptop.

I'm happy running packages from stable with a few exceptions.  Like I
have to run XFree 4.3 to be able to use X.

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org