Re: kde 3.1.3 stable and koffice

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 01:33:51PM +0100, Peter Nuttall wrote:

> I know this will not help much, but the kde debs in the sid tree are normally
> up to date. I am running kde 3.1.3 and koffice 1.2.92-1 on my computer. These
> are as up to date as the kde packages and they have no dependencies problems.

I can't afford to run unstable on my laptop...
I'm only using the following unofficial sources for stable:
deb http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/packages/xfree86/i386/ ./
deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.2/Debian stable main
deb http://marillat.free.fr/ stable main

--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org

We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks