Re: xferring files from window

"Jianan Huang" <huangjianan1@hotmail.com> writes:

> 1. I have to re-use Hotmail because I notice that mails I sent via
> Yahoo are separately listed from the ones sent via Hotmail. Is it
> possible to request the Debian mail administrator to combine them?

Probably, but asking the mailing list isn't going to be productive.
See the list footer for a hint on who might be better to contact.

> 2. I encounter problem when I try to xfer files from my Win95 drive to
> my Linux drive; Linux does not accept Win file names with
> spaces.

Does too...

{37} dmaze% echo /mnt/dosc/Program\ Files/* | wc
      1     105    1513

You may need to be careful about quoting; either put a backslash
before each space or put the entire filename in quotes
('/mnt/dosc/Program Files/').

	-- Abra Mitchell