xferring files from window

Hi folks,

A couple of issues to clear.

1. I have to re-use Hotmail because I notice that mails I sent via Yahoo are separately listed from the ones sent via Hotmail. Is it possible to request the Debian mail administrator to combine them?

2. I encounter problem when I try to xfer files from my Win95 drive to my Linux drive; Linux does not accept Win file names with spaces. Renaming all the files to ones without spaces would be too tedious. Is there any way out of this?

Some help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Find gifts, buy online with MSN Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com.sg/