Re: Problem in using pptp-linux

Hi everyone,
I have read the mail entitled "Re [Poptop-server] Re: Problem in using
pptp-linux" written by James Cameron. I have visited the websites:
http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-debian.phtml

I have followed the instruction in this websites, however, I cannot
login the vpn with my school. Here is my three files:

-----options.pptp-----
lock
noauth
nobsdcomp
nodeflate

-----chap-secrets-----
# Secrets for authentication using CHAP
# client server secret IP addresses
(my login name) vpn.xxx.xxx.xxx (my password for login)

----peers/tunnel--------
pty "pptp vpn.xxx.xxx.xxx --nolaunchpppd"
name (my login name)
remotename PPTP
require-mschap-v2
require-mppe-128
file /etc/ppp/options.pptp
ipparam tunnel

when i run "pon tunnel", the following error messages occur:
/usr/sbin/pppd: In file /etc/ppp/peers/tunnel: unrecognized option
'require-mschap-v2'

if #require-mschap-v2 the following error messages occur:
/usr/sbin/pppd: In file /etc/ppp/peers/tunnel: unrecognized option
'require-mppe-128'

if #require-mppe-128 "pon tunnel" and "pon provider updetach && pon
tunnel updetach && fetchmail" can run with no error messages, but still
cannot form the link to vpn(i cannot access the newsgroup server of my
school)

I have using router in my home for two computers to use broadband at the
same time, so is it a reason of my problem?

Regards,
James Ng