Re: Is Gnome working in teesting?

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 05:08, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 12:41:30AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> > On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 21:15, stan wrote:
> > > How did you get it upgraded to testing, given all teh current breakeage in
> > > testing?
> >
> > Interesting question. We are running a production computer lab that has
> > recently been upgraded to testing. Am I to expect that it is going to
> > start to fall apart soon?
>
> If it hasn't already, no. From now on it should really only be getting
> better.

That's promising.

I probably should have mentioned that we of course didn't simply upgrade
the whole lab to current testing. We upgraded one machine,tried to make
sure that it appears to work fine with the apps we have to run and then
used systemimager to mirror the install onto the otehr machines. And ov
vourse we still have an image of the previous install should something
really starts going wrong.

Andreas