debian lists have no nomail option

I was surprised to find that some debian lists require a subscription
to post, but have no "nomail" option.

This means e.g. gmane.org users will get a copy of each message, even
though they've already read them.

For modem users, for the privilege of posting one message, one must
get one's POP box buried with extra copies of messages one normally
reads elsewhere.

D> This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
D> #206959: lists.debian.org: no options control information,

D> Dan Jacobson wrote:
>> Package: lists.debian.org
>> Version: unavailable; reported 2003-08-24
>> Severity: normal
>>
>> Gentlemen, I subscribed to a list and was surprised that the user is
>> told no way how to control the list options.  Not in the welcome

D> Since there are none.  Thanks.

OK, then mention that there, else we would have never imagined it.