Re: money/quicken/?

Brian Gonzales wrote:
On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 08:20, Paul Johnson wrote:

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 08:17:43AM -0600, Brian Gonzales wrote:

Avoid gnucash. It uses the most irritating form of data entry known to
man.

It uses double-entry accounting.  This isn't abnormal for people to
use in checkbooks.

Ah, checkbooks... those archaic paper thingies people used in the 90s.
Quicken and CD-ROM writing is my sole reason for using windows.

And no, I never used double-entry in my checkbooking either.

CD-ROM writing? Have you tried Arson, CD Bake Oven or K3B? If you like Nero, K3B is very much like it.

Jose
jmirles@sc.rr.com
ICQ - 24092988
Don't make me come down there   -God