Re: Best way to upgrade a single app (apt-get update, not upgraded)

In attempting to follow the suggestion below, I end up with this:

trombone:/home/dcorbin# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  spamassassin
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1  not upgraded.

How  do I find out WHY it won't upgrade spamassassin?