..OT, politics, was: SCO show must end!!!

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:02:40 +0300,
"acatrineicatalin" <acatrineicatalin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 003601c3691a$a1cf9d30$026fa8c0@crhome>:

> http://www.businessweek.com/technology/cnet/stories/5067404.htm

..bah.  Let them simmer, the Serious Con Operation Group management
_know_ they're headed for jail.   A _classic_ case of too little
too late, on the part of Silly Boy Billy Gates, who bought those
2 #1 licenses.  Only question is, _when_.  We all like freedom.  ;-)

..I will be more interested when Billy Boy brings up that _sporty_
email story a coupla years back, when they spoke about "the stolen
but intact! source code that was sent on a several hundred megabyte
sized email to Russia", or somesuch.  ;-)

..to me, this sounds like some demonstration or an IQ test of the
Microsoft networking staff, done by some bored silly cracker team;
"Ok, if we _jam_ their lan for a coupla days, and send _all_ of
their silly stuff to some poor Russian dial-up'er, _will_ the BSA
or FBI or CIA or NSA tell them?  They _have_ export laws.".   ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: