Re: mbox--> maildir with getmail, procmail,mutt

> So, I converted everything over and it seems to have mostly gone
well, except that mutt seems to be poorly configured now.  I can't
seem to get mutt to naviagete from one maildir to another -- it keeps
dumping me out in message files, and not seeing the .foldername ifles
that mb2mh generated.  On the other hand, if I start with mutt -f
=Maildir/.IN.debian (for instance) I can get my mail.  Any
suggestions?

sorry about the unwrapped line.

I think the problem may actually be more with procmail than with mutt
-- I'm not sure it was sending messages to the right mailboxes.  For
the moment I've gone back to mbox, will return to this problem when I
have more time.

thanks again,

matt